Ph.D., Business Administration, University of Pune, India
M.B.A., Marketing Management, University of Pune, India
B. Pharm, University of Pune, India
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Leadership Development
- Marketing Management
- Shaikh, Z., Pansare, R. R. (2019). Impact of Entrepreneurship Education in Budding Enterprises (Start-ups). (V. S. Hatole, Ed.) Ajanta, 8(1), 104-109
- Shaikh, Z. Pansare, R. R. (2019). Entrepreneurship Education: A Social Concern, Journal No. 40776, Ajanta Prakashan, VIII (2), 5-11
Negotiation, Corporate Social Responsibility, Sales and Leadership, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Marketing Management, and Business Math.
Expertise related to UN Sustainable Development Goals
In 2015, UN member states agreed to 17 global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all.
This person’s work contributes towards the following SDG(s):
- HRFI – HR Federation of India
- Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)
- Learner’s Conclave
Awards & Achievements
- Recommended Officer (Sub-Lieutenant) of the INDIAN NAVY (Aviation Cadre) [SSB Bangalore 2009]
- Honorary Doctorate - Learning & Development, University of Swahili, Central America (2018)
- Certified GOAL (Game Based Active Learning) Facilitator, IIPE- Canada
- Certified in Business Insights by Professional Insights (PI)
- Certified in Trainergizer - Experiential Learning Facilitator, Learners Conclave.
Indian Defense Forces - Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force Cadets -Training and Development,
Foreign Officer's from SAARC Nations – English Language and Soft Skills (2010 to 2021)