- AAU does not recruit through recruitment agencies, and shall never ask for any payments related but not limited to visa, recruitment, travel expenses etc.
- All the recruitment offers are sent through official HR Email ID (email@example.com), AAU shall bear no responsibility of the offers sent through IDs other than the mentioned Email ID.
Training /Administrative Coordinator
Closure Date: Jul 01,2023
Reference Number: 205
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Education (Professional certifications will be an added advantage
- Location: Abu Dhabi Campus
- Job Description :
- Review the training schedule and confirm appointments to deliver training.
- Ensure preparations are set at the required time
- Assist new course participants for admission and registration
- Act as the point of contact for instructors/faculty and course participants
- Receive incoming customer inquiries and phone calls and respond to requests.
- Provide administrative support for the daily business of the training center.
- Organize and schedule meetings, notifying attendees of location and time.
- Manage the daily administrative tasks from communicating with old and new clients to coordinating with other departments, etc.
- Communicate with potential customers and offer them the center services
- Arrange required facilities and support for the virtual and classroom courses.
- Maintain files, manage information of both participants and faculty and ensures strict confidentiality of the center records.
- Develop reports and evaluations on the training sessions given.
- Monitor the feedback from customers to measure their satisfaction with the center's products.
- Perform related duties as assigned
- General Conditions
- Work experience in the local organizational environment, preferably 2 years
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent sales skills
- Bilingual with good command of both English & Arabic spoken and written
- Good knowledge of computer skills, particularly MS office programs
- Interested candidates may send their updated CV mentioning Education, Skills, and Experience